What do you get when you take supreme comfort and combine it with heavy duty performance features in a lightweight protective toe boot? The Georgia Boot Eagle One steel toe waterproof work boot.
Highly abrasion resistant SPR leather and black textile make up the upper material. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort. The removable Comfort Cover tongue protector provides additional protection cross the top of the boot without causing the pinch points of a full leather tongue. The heel features the Counter Lock system which stabilizes the heel to prevent slippage and acts as a boot kick off.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means it is shaped to match the contours of your foot. This gives your toes more room to breathe without compromising protection and meets the ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe footwear.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.