The boot worn by the world’s leading public safety personnel in a 6 height with side zip, the 5.11 A.T.A.C. 2.0. It’s lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and Shock Mitigation System® provide the kind of rugged protection you need.
- Air flow breathable tongue construction
- Full-length dual durometer Ortholite® footbed
- Achilles heel flex zone for enhanced comfort & flexibility
- Shock Mitigation System
- Strobel construction
- Lighter weight upper construction
- Ortholite Achilles cuff for comfort
- YKK side zipper
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.