The Rambo Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru is a great choice if you’re looking for a step up from the Rambo Savage and enjoy the easy on and off of a Step Thru frame. The Step Thru frame accommodates a large range of rider sizes and is generally easier for small frame people to handle. The most notable upgrades when comparing the Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru to the Savage is the addition of a torque sensing motor, dual battery capability for extreme range, front suspension, a custom designed frame to encase the battery, anti-puncture tires, and the fenders, headlight, and taillight are all included. If you are looking for a bike with these upgrades, that still won’t break the bank then the Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru is made for you. The Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru comes in two colors: Orange/Matte Black and Navy Blue/Neon Green.
The Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru bike is equipped with the torque sensing, smooth, powerful, and whisper quiet Rambo High Torque RTR1000TS motor. This motor is a climbing machine and features an integrated speed sensor. The RTR1000TS has a peak rating of 1000W and nominal power of 750W. The RTR1000TS mid drive motor has a massive 110 N.m. of torque for hill climbing power and acceleration. Don’t be fooled by other E-Bike companies using inferior motors to keep their price down. Many claim to use1000W motors but only provide 55 N.m. of Torque. Torque equals Climbing Power, not wattage! Some motors are unnecessarily loud while some are whisper quiet. Some of the most expensive bikes sold have loud motors. Make sure you buy a bike that has a motor that aligns with your mission. Learn about the different types of motors and the pros and cons of each.
The Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru allows the rider to use throttle power only for greater control and flexibility, power assist mode, or remove the throttle altogether if local laws require this. The 48V LG15Ah battery, provides riders with up to 60 miles of range on a single charge and a whopping 116 miles of range when using the dual battery option! (See range chart below for more information).
*Not all E-Bike battery brands are created equal. So don’t take the chance of using an off-brand battery.
Technical Specifications :
- Motor: Rambo High Torque RTR1000TS Mid Drive Torque Sensing with integrated speed sensor
- Performance: Peak Rating 1000W, 110nm of Torque, nominal power of 750W
- Battery: 48v 15ah 720WH with LG branded cells
- Range: Up to 60 Miles using the single battery and 116 miles using the dual battery option!
- Speed: Up to 20mph
- Display: Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display. 4”x2.5”
- Front Brake: 180mm Logan Hydraulic with dual piston pads and integrated electric safety cutoff
- Rear Brake: 180mm Logan Hydraulic with dual piston pads and integrated electric safety cutoff
- Tires: All Terrain Capable Kenda 26”x 4” Tire with Anti Puncture Technology
- Frame: High Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Gear System: Shimano High Performance 8 Speed, 11-34T for 280% gear range
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rim: Extreme Strength Double Wall Aluminum Alloy to prevent rim damage during offroad and rough trail terrain
- Chain: KMC Branded Z8. Specially made for high performance E-Bike power
- Weight: 68lbs with battery removed. Battery weight 9lbs.
- Model: Rambo Pursuit 2.0 Step Thru 750P-ST-OB (Orange & Matte Black) and 750P-ST-BLG (Navy Blue & Neon Green)
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.