An update to one of Carhartts most popular lined bibs, the R27, these men's overalls were designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Made to hold their own through cold, wind and light rain, these bibs are the hardest-working overalls around. They're made with our heavyweight cotton duck and lined with lightweight 3M Thinsulate insulation for exceptional warmth. Reinforced kick panels lend long-lasting durability.
Engineered for high warmth in severely cold conditions.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- 80g 3M Thinsulate featherless insulation through the legs for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with webbing slider for comfort and personalized fit
- Side button closure with stretch panel for more precise fit
- Zipper fly
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure for electronics
- Two front ledge pockets; Reinforced back pockets
- Updated longer double front to cover entire knee; Openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-knee leg zips for easy on and off
- Reinforced Cordura® kick panels around cuffs add durability
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Model No. OR4031-M
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.