This men's jacket keeps you warm without the bulk. Weighing in at 1.75 ounces, the durable CORDURA fabric shell is lighter than most tops. It's insulated and quilted for extra comfort, and it features a water-repellent coating that shrugs off light rain and snow. This versatile jacket can be worn with inner or outer layers when the temperature plummets, and it comes equipped with ample pockets. Previously known as the Gilliam Jacket.
Engineered For Midrange Warmth in Moderately Cold Conditions.
- .75-ounce, 100% nylon CORDURA fabric shell
- CORDURA® fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 100g polyester insulation for warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Mock-neck collar with full-zip front
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Left-chest map pocket
- Snap-button lower-front pockets
- One inner pocket with zip closure; One inner pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.