The Georgia Boot AMP LT Moc-Toe Work Boot contains an Ergo-Fit composite toe for added safety without compromising the comfort and durability.
This 6" waterproof wedge features our incredibly tough and abrasion-resistant SPR leather, a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock System, and a padded counter pocket for additional heel support. It comes with an additional set of laces.
The boot interior features our removable AMP LT memory foam insole and the Georgia Waterproof System for all-day comfort guaranteed to keep your feet dry. The foundation consists of a fiberglass shank, cushioning EVA midsole, and a Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. This boot meets ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Classification.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Two sets of shoe laces
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Stretch Gusset technology
- Nano Composite Safety Toe
- 3D molded padded counter pocket
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.