Built with a Goodyear welt construction, these 8" lace-up work boots are incredibly durable. The upper is full-grain SPR leather. It's 2 ½ times more abrasion resistant and three times as strong as traditional leathers. The heel features an abrasion resistant material with reflective striping and pull loop. The collar and tongue on this waterproof work boot are padded for added comfort. The kiltie keeps brush from getting stuck in your laces but can be removed for a more standard work boot look.
Inside the boot is equipped with the guaranteed Georgia Boot Waterproof System. It's designed to keep water and muck out while remaining breathable. A soft performance mesh material lines the interior. This boot has been tested to meet the electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear as required by ASTM F2892.
- Nylon Pull Loop
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Padded collar and tongue
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear welt construction
- Padded Counter Pocket
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- High abrasion heel with reflective striping
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.