Feels like your favorite hiker, but built to handle tough tasks. This waterproof work boot features an underfoot stability plate for all-day support.
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes help safeguard against minor impact, but not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length TPU interlocking torsional plate for improved stability and comfort
- 90° heel provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2892-18 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Width : Standard
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.