The agility of a light hiker with the warmth of a down jacket. With 200g of insulation, heat-trapping materials underfoot, and exceptional grip on snow and ice.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.Polar Traction outsole for more grip on snow and ice
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Heat Trapolator technology: Three layers of heat-trapping materials underfoot
- 200g of KEEN.WARM Recycled PET insulation rated to -25°F/-32°C
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.