When you have Fitz Roy on your mind, we've got your pants. These recycled polyester and recycled cotton sweatpants sport the Fitz Roy Icon logo and are made with recycled materials. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, we reduce our reliance on virgin raw materials. Inseam is 30". Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory.
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; soft, durable fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Simple pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, an adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
- Classic tapered legs with elasticized cuffs hold in warmth
- Inseam is 30"
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Model is 6'1" wearing a size Medium
- Made in Mexico.
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.