There's a new TiTAN boot on the job—Timberlands next generation EV style has their lightweight Hover Spring foam midsole that provides industry-leading comfort and flexibility, while retaining the durability you need for harsh work environments. Starting with a premium, full-grain waterproof leather upper, we added an internal waterproof membrane for maximum waterproof protection and resistance to blood-borne pathogens, 400g of insulation for comfort in low temperature environments, a composite safety toe, cement construction for flexibility, electrical hazard protection, Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed, and a non-marking Timberland PRO rubber convex outsole that is heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant for superior indoor and outdoor traction. Plus, its breathable, moisture-wicking lining is made of ReBOTL material containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
- Premium Timberland full-grain waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane and 200g of insulation
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Lightweight Hover Spring foam midsole provides industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility and durability
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Top speed hooks for instant lacing
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber convex outsole for superior indoor/outdoor traction
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .43
Disclaimer : All information contained on this page is subject to change without notice. Thruway Sporting Goods is not responsible for discrepancies in pricing, listed information or incorrect images. Please visit us in store for the most up to date pricing, and information.